Apple has sold over a million iPads in the US in less than a month’s time and this magical device is now available for pre-order in nine other countries. We have got the pre-order rates for the iPad and if you have plans to get this device then we suggest that you get your hands on it before it runs out of stock like it did in the US.
Apple has revealed the pre-order rates for Germany:
- iPad Wi-Fi – 16GB: 499 € ($636 US compared to $499 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi – 32GB: 599 € ($763 US compared to $599 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi – 64GB: 714 € ($910 US compared to $699 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi + 3G – 16GB: 599 € ($763 US compared to $629 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi + 3G – 32GB: 699 € ($890 US compared to $729 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi + 3G – 64GB: 814 € ($1,037 US compared to $829 in US)