Apple has sold over a million iPads (including both WiFi and 3G version) in the US in less than a month’s time and this magical device is now available for pre-order in nine other countries. We have got the pre-order rates for the iPad and if you have plans to get this device then we suggest that you get your hands on it before it runs out of stock like it did in the US. Yes the iPad 3G went out of stock in atleast 10 stores under a week in US and the online orders are shipped with atleast a weeks delay aswell.
Apple has rolled out the pre-order rates for Italy:
- iPad Wi-Fi – 16GB: 499 € ($636 US compared to $499 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi – 32GB: 599 € ($763 US compared to $599 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi – 64GB: 699 € ($890 US compared to $699 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi + 3G – 16GB: 599 € ($763 US compared to $629 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi + 3G – 32GB: 699 € ($890 US compared to $729 in US)
- iPad Wi-Fi + 3G – 64GB: 799 € ($1,018 US compared to $829 in US)