Android for iPhone 3G was released last week, but this version has many issues/bugs. Here are the things that are currently not working on iPhone 3G running Android OS v1.6:
- Market is missing, After installing Android you will notice that Market icon is missing, so you cannot install any apps.
- Camera not working, Camera will launch and pop a message asking to insert SD card.
- Samething happens when you launch Music app, it says that your Phone does not have any SDcard.
- Calendar app keeps on crashing.
- Touchscreen is too sensitive, and you will have a hard time while typing.
- There is no power management tool, so thats why your battery lasts for only an hour. Even the Screentime out is not working, so screen is everytime on.
- You cannnot shutdown you iPhone when running Android, SO you always have to force shut down,by hoding home and power button.
- Also makesure that your SIM has not any password, if it has any lock code, start iPhone OS and remove the Sim password code.
- Bluetooth is not working.
- The only thing that I find working smoothly is WIFI and browser.
Planetbeing said that his current objective is to make iDroid OS fulling working on iPhone so that we can use it like any normal smartphone.