Skype has finally updated their iOS app to support video calling. And the good news is that you can also do video calling over 3G. You can also make calls to desktop user which is a great thing. If you want to use this version then you should be on iOS 4.0 or Higher. If you are using an iPad or third-generation iPod touch you can receive video from the other clients.
Here are the new features that are added in this version:
• Make Skype to Skype video calls on WiFi and 3G*
• Call Skype desktop users (Mac OS X or Windows) and other iPhone users.
• Two-way video calls supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen.
• Receive only video supported on iPad and iPod touch 3rd gen, with no camera.
• Make video calls in portrait and landscape.
• Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above.
*Additional Data charges may apply